Moringa Oleifera – Drumstick Extract
Moringa Oleifera commonly known as Moringa & Drumstick Tree is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree, native to tropical and subtropical regions of South Asia.
Leaves of Drumstick tree are rich source of essential amino acids such as methionine, cysteine, tryptophan, and lysine
Phytochemical Analysis of Leaf Extract after basic hydrolysis reveals the presence of Tannins, Steroids And Triterpenoids, Flavonoids, Saponins, Anthraquinones, Alkaloids & Reducing Sugars.
- Flavonoids exhibits Antioxidants, Antimicrobial, Anti-Carcinogenic & Anti-Mutagenic properties.
- Tannins exhibits Anti-Cancer property.
- Anthraquinones exhibits Laxative Effects.
- Terpenoids & Natural Steroids exhibits Anti-Bacterial property.
- Ginseng Saponin exhibits Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-apoptosis & Immunostimulant properties
- Skin Care
- Health Care